Top 5 Causes & Natural Treatments For Allergies:
We have talked about Allergies in previous blogs here but for those who are after a quick summary we thought we would break it down further for you
Top 5 causes of Allergies:
- Animal dander & Dust mites
- Pollens & Plants
- Food and chemical sensitivities
- Bee stings
Top natural treatments for Allergies:
- Natural antihistamines like quercetin, bromelain and histadine can help with immediate reduction of symptoms
- Of course, avoidance of known allergens is sometimes difficult but improving your gut health and immune response can help lessen the severity of symptoms
- Nettle tea and tincture help regulate the immune system and calms inflammation
- Homeopathics can be made from the source of your allergen, which can be used to treat your condition – please see a professional to help get the right remedy for you.
- Consulting with a Naturopath can help you navigate the minefield that is food and chemical sensitivity
*Those with known allergies to things like bee stings should carry an epi pen at all times.
If you have any questions regarding which treatments are right for you, please contact one of our experienced Naturopaths who will be able to individually assess which treatments would best suit your needs.